- Rank the words showing how many times each word is used
- Analyze the use of the verb-to-be to highlight excessive use
- Generate the Hawthorne Score
- The word ranking includes only words with more than 3 letters each.
- The Hawthorne Score evaluates the vocabulary used. The more different words per thousand words renders a higher score. Nathaniel Hawthorne’s writing is generally between 25-30. The purpose of this score is to help the writer offer a larger variety of words to heighten the pleasure for the reader.
The button above will redirect you to my Submit page.